2008年10月3日星期五

Parting memories - 1 [原]

Four years ago, we met in Taipei. I was supposed to be a tourist, but your appearance and presence made me a wanderer.

On my first day in Taiwan University, both of us participated in Taiwan Strait Mechanics Competition for high school students. We were opponents at that moment.

That night, as the winners of the competition and representatives of respective delegation, we had dinner together and cheered with each other. I remember the way the lamplight touched your face, you smiled and told me that your name was Echo.

The next day, you volunteered to become my local guide. You showed me to the night snack bar and we were walking aimlessly on the East Zhongxiao Road, time and again. Suddenly, you turned your head, and our eyes met; a momentary awareness in that hustles and bustles street. You took off your sport belt, and put it in my hand. I felt as though I’d been struck a blow under the heart.

0 评论: